Find out more about Sustainable Conservation's efforts to address climate change, improve air and water quality, and protect biodiversity throughout California.
- "Creating a Statewide Program for Voluntary Restoration on Private Lands", 2011
- "Cleaning Up Abandoned and Orphaned Mines in California. A Case Comparison: Pacific Mine (UT) and the Mount Diablo Mercury Mine (CA), The Good Samaritan Initiative", 2009
> Companion presentation
> Supporting Documents:
- American Fork Canyon - Mineral Basin Map
- EPA Region 8's Pollution Report - American Fork River, Pacific Mine
- EPA Executed Administrative Order on Consent - American Fork Canyon River
- American Fork Canyon River - Snowbird Access Agreement
- Trout Unlimited - Final Construction Report
- EPA Guiding Principles for Good Samaritan Projects - Model Settlement Agreement
- "Unnecessarily Hesitant Good Samaritans: Conducting Voluntary Cleanups of Inactive and Abandoned Mines Without Incurring Liability"
- "California Agriculture and Climate Change: Challenges and Opportunities for Profitability", 2009
- Report Details Promise of Storage Ponds for Endangered Fish, Central Coast Farms, 2008
- "High Performance Hospitality: Sustainable Hotel Case Studies", 2008
Bound, full-color version available from the American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- NMFS Programmatic Biological Opinion for Fisheries Restoration Projects within the Santa Rosa Field Office, 2006
- "Biomethane from Dairy Waste: A Sourcebook for the Production and Use of Renewable Natural Gas in California", 2005
- California Public Utilities Commission Self-Generation Incentive Program, Preliminary Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation Report, 2005
- "Cost-Effective and Environmentally Beneficial Dairy Manure Management Practices", 2005